Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fabric Ball


I'm back, dear reader! I apologize for the long hiatus, but things have been busy starting my two new jobs. I will try to make an effort to post more often, as I have still been busy with my design/crafting life, and want to share the fruits of my labors here.

On that note, I wanted to share my craft project for the day, a fabric ball for my little niece! My sister has mentioned that Phoebe would love a ball, so I turned to the internet for a pattern to create a ball for her.
I came across a great pattern here http://www.purlbee.com/fabric-beach-balls/ that I was happy to try.
I made the smallest ball size, as Phoebe's hands are still very small, and used fabric scraps that I had on hand. I can't wait to see her play with it - hopefully this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment