Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Recent Stagings



I wanted to share a few photos of recent stagings I have done. This first photo is a corner of the guest bedroom. I love the simplicity and calmness of the colors (the bed was blue and white), plus it is featuring a chair that I redid (painted the frame and upholstery all white).











This next photo the "teen" bedroom from the same house that is shown above. I decided to use light wood furniture to help with the younger feel of the room. I think it looks pretty cute, especially the chair near the window.


This last one is an unfinished sitting area of the master bedroom that I was working on today. The bed is a blue and white with brown accents, which highlights the beautiful views of the bay that are out those windows. I think this room is really going to come together once the art is hung above the loveseat. Can't wait to see the final outcome -after I get back from vacation!

1 comment:

  1. how did you upholster the chair. I would love to see a close up of it. The corner looks great.

    ReplyDelete